Skin care always comes first before or after you apply makeup. Let’s see how we can learn more about our skin as well as to perfect the base for gorgeous looking skin .
What does you acne indicate?
Lower jaw- hormonal changes
Around your lips- lip products like balms, exfoliators etc. Using natural products can help reduce the chances.
Cheeks– dirty palms, pillow cases as well as hormonal changes.
Forehead/Hairline– stress, tension, hair products and appliances
How to maintain a proper skin without investing into a lot of products–
- Always use mild soaps. They prevent your face from feeling stripped and maintaining the natural oil balance of your face, thereby preventing acne. Washing your face minimum twice helps to keep your skin clean. Avoid touching your face.
- Do not overexfoliate. This can damage your skin especially to sensitive skin types.
- Never leave masks on for a long time. They can clog your pores, the optimum time is 6-8 minutes. Using natural face masks that can be made at home give best results over time.
- Let your skin breath once in a while. This is very important especially while you sleep. It opens up your pores giving you better skin the next day. Unless they are spot treatments.
- Proper food and sleep is equally important. Your skin reflects upon the type of lifestyle you follow. Drinking plenty of water can give you the glow you need and maintain your metabolism gradually.
These are some of the tricks I’ve been following to keep up with my healthy skin. Do follow them and let me know about your results!