Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today’s post is in collaboration with another one of my favourite bloggers Pooja from Lifeisfinewine. Pooja has an amazing lifestyle blog which covers mental health, travel and many many more. She is very much interested in makeup and is here today to discuss 5 must haves she always has in her makeup bag!* words written in italic are by Pooja🤍*
Today, Ananya and I decided to talk to you guys about makeup and in particular what we always love to carry in our makeup bags with us that we think will be super beneficial for you guys to have with you as well if you are someone who likes makeup. These are my five and if you would like to read her five please feel free to pop on over to my blog.
- Lip Balm– I have quite dry lips in general and summers in Canada get quite hot which only makes the situation worse. I think your lips are also one of the first things that people notice about your face so I always like them to look hydrated. Therefore, of course the very first thing I have to mention on this list is a lip balm. I think it’s just a good idea to always carry a hydrating lip balm with you.
- Lotion– My skin is also on the more dry side and winter really makes it worse since it’s so dry and the summer heat makes it really dehydrated. Therefore, I like to always carry some lotion with me wherever I go and I usually keep some in my bag when I go to university as well because I like to reapply it every hour or so. A small sized lotion is definitely a makeup must have!
- Concealer– Recently I have been keeping a travel sized version of my concealer with me when I go out and I think it’s been really helpful. In case your makeup smudges, your lipstick bleeds or you accidently wipe away a bit of your foundation having a concealer with you can really come in handy. I mean we’re not perfect and accidents are bound to happen so it is just a good idea to be prepared.
- Lipstick- I would recommend always carrying the lipstick you decide to wear with you especially when you are going to be out for more than an hour. I don’t know about you but eating with lipstick on is really hard and my lipstick always ends up disappearing after a few bites. Therefore, having your lipstick with you and retouching your lipstick when you need to is a really good idea.
- A mirror– I know this is not technically a makeup item but I have to tell you having a mirror in your makeup bag is so important. You can keep checking your makeup to make sure it’s okay, you can reapply the makeup that needs to be reapplies, you can make sure your makeup doesn’t look crazy in certain lighting because let’s be honest that totally happens. Always have a mirror with you no matter what!
I want to thank Ananya for having me on her blog and for this collaboration! I haven’t written about makeup in a while and this was super fun.
My pleasure Pooja, and thank you so much for doing this with me. I am very grateful to collab with a very sweet blogger like you!
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did please feel free to check out my blog to read her 5 items.
Yes head over to her website in case you would like to view my half of the collab.
And that’s all you guys! Thank you so much for reading this today and thank you once again Pooja for giving me the opportunity to write in your blog too🤍
What are your makeup must haves? Let us know in the comments below!