Hey guys and welcome back! Today I am here with yet another award I got nominated for. Thank you so much to Catherine from KittyJade for nominating me. She is a very lovely person and I have known her in this platform for over 4 months now. She identifies small bloggers like me and gives them shout outs here and there to recognize their works which is very kind of her. I have met very few people like her till now, and I am totally in love with her blogs. She writes posts that engages you and makes you want to read more. Very sorry as I couldn’t have put this up earlier due to my content schedule.
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
So without further delay let’s get into the most awaiting part, the questions!
1- What are you grateful for today?
I felt extremely grateful when I woke up today to the fact that I have very supportive parents. They have always forgiven me for every wrong little thing and have never failed to correct me. They support my dreams and I will always strive to make them proud :’)
2-What is your experience with Pinterest, has it grown your blog at all?
I had actually never used Pinterest until last month when I was desperate in search of some acrylic painting ideas and now I cannot stop looking it up for every little thing. It hasn’t grown my blog as I had just started. I was more into tumblr for my aesthetics but it could only help you so much. Will link my pinterest down below in case you’d like to check it out!
3- As a content creator, are there any problems you encounter?
As I had taken blogging as one of my passion, I have never encountered any problem till now except to be consistent. But I will not put it on the top of my priority list as of now, because it is my final year in high school and there are more important things I need to concentrate upon. Once all that is over, I will definitely put in more time and effort.
4- What songs have you been listening to on repeat?
I have been listening to the playlist of HBO series ‘Euphoria’ a lot these days as they vibe so much and I don’t think I’d ever get bored of it. Especially the song by Labyrinth- Still don’t know my name is a number one on my go to list.
5- What does your content schedule look like?
- I use up the very little time on the weekdays in search of ideas or new collaborators to collab with.
- Fridays are days I spend mostly to take pictures and editing them.
- On the weekends I spend time connecting with readers and replying to comments as well as scheduling my posts.
And those are all the questions. I have found these to be the most fascinating set I’ve answered till now and had so much fun doing it. They were incredible Catherine!
My Questions To You Guys:
1- When did you start your blog and why?
2- Have you experienced hate comments till now?
3- What do you do to make your posts original?
4- Your favourite subjects to study?
5- What is your favourite type of food?
- Hiddenzzzzz– I have been following her over social media as well as in her blog for quite sometime now and they are truly fascinating. She has an amazing blog as well as a beautiful Instagram feed.
- Thoughts of Sheryl– Sheryl has a very versatile blog right from eyebrows to masks. I had been keeping up with her blog a while back and she has been doing really good with a wide number of readers.
- New Lune– Another one of the blogs I had discovered a while back and thoroughly enjoy reading. She has a very engaging lifestyle blog right from Pinterest to journaling. Her blog is very sophisticated and plain amazing.
- Kylie Celine– Kylie has a very fresh blog. She is more into bringing positivity and issues related to body images. Her blog is filled with summery themes and you should check it out!
- Megan’s teen blog– I had very recently discovered Megan. She has an amazing blog for mental heath and other lifestyle related topics. She is truly inspiring and also has a great instagram feed!