Hey you guys! I am very sorry for putting up this post after a very long time as I was super busy and did not want to do anything in haste. Today, I am going to start these new series on my blog called ‘Get the look’ where I’ll be selecting an image of either a celebrity or an Instagram make up artist’s look and try to recreate it using simpler methods and products that we already have. So let’s get started!
To start my series, I am going to begin with the very well known, Kylie Jenner. Kylie had her own makeup line at a very young age and is also on the Forbes list too. Despite all the struggles she’s gone through she is a bosswoman and I look up to this queen everyday.
Let’s begin with some easy eyeshadow looks and this is one of the many she had done on tour which I love.It is super simple and easy to recreate and I had personally tried this out. It is very helpful if you want to switch up your everyday eyeshadow look. Without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Prep your eyes using any base you like and start by taking a brown eyeshadow powder and start blending it over your eyes.
- Now take a darker brown and blend it in your crease to add some depth. Go along with the shape of your eyes.
- Take a small brush and dip it into your brown power and create an outer v.
- Take a little bit of concealer/ foundation and blend it in your eye lids to make it brighter. Now take a black eyeliner and draw a very bold winged liner along the shape of your eyes.
- Take some very bright pink eyeshadow and apply it to your inner corners. Finish it off with some false lashes if you have any or click here to create a dramatic lash effect using your mascara.
Tips and tricks:
- This look goes really well with nude pink or brown lip.
And that’s it. 5 easy steps to achieve this look. Let me know what you think about it incase you’ve tried it out and also about these series.
Also I refurbished my whole blog and added some new elements. I am totally digging the whole grey and black classic theme. Comment down your thoughts about it below!